At AGKK Self Defence Bernie’s methods of teaching Self Defence is practical and engaging, the techniques taught are not complicated and easy to remember.
Why Learn Self Defence?
To gain some practical skills in a supportive environment.
When: Class times are flexible. Appointments and bookings can be made for Self Defence lessons for mornings, afternoons or evenings Monday to Sunday.
Where: Throughout Brisbane and Queensland
Cost: Phone for affordable lessons. Group discounts apply
Duration: Short Self Defence Courses available 45 minutes, 60 minutes, 120 minutes
All levels and ages are welcome.
“I enjoyed the experience and learnt a lot and now feel much more confident in defending myself. The Self Defence classes have my highest recommendation for beginners or any person wanting to be able to protect themselves.”
Private Self Defence Classes Description
Attending a short Private Self Defence class or course or program is the most practical method for learning Self Defence skills effectively. This Self Defence class is excellent for those wanting personal teacher education and customised lessons to suit their particular needs.
This private Self Defence class will teach you practical and proactive defence techniques designed to reduce possible dangerous situations.
The positive outcomes of attending private Self Defence classes as opposed to group classes are:
- Personal Private Self Defence Training – Many students learn much more quickly with the one-to-one tuition. With a private class your Self Defence skills will advance quickly.
- These Private one-on-one Self Defence lessons will be specific to your needs- Your lesson will be focused on your Self Defence goals and skills that are needed to improve your safety and confidence.
Self Defence Studio Location Boondall. Perfect for people located in the following local areas: Banyo, Bald Hills, Brisbane, Shorncliffe, Redcliffe, Scarborough, Nudgee, Nundah, Clayfield, Brighton, Sandgate, Geebung, Strathpine, Chermside, Aspley, Everton Park, Kedron, Eagle Farm, Northgate, Hendra, Hamilton, Ascot, Kalinga, Boondall, Nudgee Beach, Carseldine, McDowell, Fitzgibbon, Bridgeman Downs, Virginia, Deagon, Brendale, Eatons Hill, Warner, Strathpine, Bray Park, Lawnton, Petrie, Murrumba Downs, Griffin, Kallangur, Mango Hill, Dakabin, Rothwell, Kippa-Ring, Woody Point, Joyner, McDowall, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Gordon Park, Bowen Hills, Lutwyche, Wilston, Ferny Hills, Upper Kedron, The Gap, Mitchelton, Herston, Chermside West, Dakabin, Kippa-Ring, Brendale,
Sandgate, Deagon, Brighton, Bracken Ridge, Shorncliffe, Taigum and many other suburbs throughout Brisbane where we have Self Defence classes and private Self Defence lessons.
Private Self Defence classes cover:
- Identifying and prevention of dangerous situations
- How to empower yourself with positive body language and more confidence
- Techniques to escape from attackers
- Disrupt your attacker’s balance
- Have a fast response
- Defend yourself against many different types of attacks
- How to escape to safety
- Learn uncomplicated but effective blocks and strikes to immobilise the attacker.
These private Self Defence classes and lessons are conducted with our very experienced expert Self Defence instructor Bernie Haughey Shihan who is always friendly, approachable and knowledgeable.
FAQs on Self Defence
Private Self Defence classes are throughout Brisbane