SPECIFICALLY TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
EQUIP - EMPOWER - EDUCATE
PLAN - PREVENT - PREPARE - PERFORM
Our aim is to provide businesses and individuals the skills and resources needed for optimal Self Defence.
AGKK Workplace Self Defence is able to:
- Assist businesses/organisations to develop and implement effective Self Defence responses for staff.
- Enhance the effective management of potentially dangerous situations and improves duty of care for employees and clients.
- Provide strategies for aggressive behaviour management techniques.
- Improve safety through increasing the awareness of risks and effectively using Self Defence training.
Delivery of Workplace Self Defence
- Professional, confidential and friendly
- Workshops can be conducted on site - only a clear, covered space is required
- All aspects of facilitation, equipment and insurance are provided
- Workshops are specific and tailored to your particular organisations circumstances
- The format is flexible and can be customised to suit the needs of your business, the time available and your desired outcomes
- Site specific scenarios are used to maximise effectiveness
- Practical techniques, designed to help attendees in real life situations
- Workshops generally run for 2 hours
Many businesses book multiple sessions throughout the year to increase staff safety awareness
SELF DEFENCE TRAINING REDUCES
Sessions are enjoyable and educational
They are structured to teach staff how to deal with aggressive and emotional behaviour and situations they may encounter both in and out of the workplace.
Benefits to Businesses, Organisations and Employees
- Education received in awareness and forward planning reduces risks and encourages positive outcomes
- Team building, improving self-esteem and confidence, cultivating positive interactions between staff, increasing productivity and improving emotional resilience to stress
- Staff develop a more pro-active and conscious “Preventative Attitude” and become more solution focused
- Self Defence training aids in controlling and reducing risks, and improves safety
- Workshops will meet the specific needs of your employees and address many essential workplace health and safety requirements
PREVENTION, SOUND STRATEGIES AND PROACTIVE SOLUTIONS ARE ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS IN THE WORKSHOPS
“On behalf of the team at Coastal Sands, we would like to thank Bernie from AGKK Workplace Self Defence for coming out to our workplace and teaching us the basic moves of Self Defence, strategies for aggressive behaviour management, as well looking at our work space and identifying things we can improve on to keep our staff safe. Bernie is a great instructor and the staff really responded well to the 5 step process he goes through for each technique to ensure you have the right understanding to perform the movement. It was also great for team building. I would highly recommend Bernie to all businesses as a way to be proactive towards protecting your staff and giving them the insight to improve their safety in the workplace.”
Blair Wright Sales Manager Coastal Sands 0488 462 300
Anyone including individuals and businesses, looking for Self Defence training in Australia and Brisbane, look no further than Bernie Haughey, Chief Instructor of AGKK Self Defence Brisbane. Bernie has over 30 years of experience in conducting Self Defence workshops and over 40 years of Martial Arts training in Australia and overseas. Bernie has first hand knowledge of who, what, where, how and why crimes are committed for individuals and businesses. He has outstanding proactive Self Defence solutions and strategies. Very few people are more qualified than Bernie... most of all he is down to earth, approachable and is an excellent communicator in getting these essential Self Defence and personal protection points across.
Michael Preston – Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
The key to Self Defence is preparation and starts with you looking and feeling strong, alert and confident
During the sessions we will teach you and your staff a range of effective techniques and tactics to be able to defend yourself if you are faced with danger.